"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Home Sweet Home

We came home yesterday, and I am so thankful...last night I actually slept! Woo.

Landon did lose 10% of his birth weight while in the hospital, so we've been working on the whole nursing thing. Other than that, though, everything is going well! He sees the pediatrician next week, so hopefully he's gaining that weight back.

My recovery is going well now that I learned the hard way that skipping a dose of pain medicine is STUPID. Yes, I'm the world's best nurse ever. ;)

It's so good to be home, and I've got it pretty good right now since my parents are still in town and Logan doesn't go back to work until Monday.

Sorry if my posts seem very random for a little while, as my thought processes are...um, scattered. But I promise I will return to normal blogging eventually!

Don't be surprised if I end every post with a picture of Landon for the next few months (or years?). :)

4 comments:

  1. You slept last night? With a newborn? Haha. Are you sleeping upstairs or is it too difficult?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh....and it takes longer for the thought processing thing to heal than it does the section, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I consider "sleep" anything with a few stretches of an hour or two. We'll take what we can get!

    I'm sleeping on the couch for now since our bed is really high and it's hard enough as it is to get up. Hopefully we'll move upstairs during the next week though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm impressed that you're consistently blogging this week.  Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...