"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Monday, June 4, 2012

Tomorrow, tomorrow....

...it's only a dayyyy awayyyy. :)

So yeah. I'm having a baby tomorrow! How crazy is that??

I went this morning to take care of the pre-op stuff, and then I had one last appointment with Dr. H. He told me he was waiting all weekend for his phone to ring, thinking something would happen yet again. I'm sure he's going to be as relieved as we are to have this pregnancy over with!

Dr. H apparently felt bad, because he thought he "bullied" me into having a c-section. I definitely don't think he did, but it was nice for him to really make sure I was okay with it and had come to terms with it. He went over the reasons again for doing a section (getting the cerclage out, concerns about Landon fitting through my pelvis since I'm small), and one of them I hadn't thought about - having Landon during the day will ensure that we have all the resources possible if something were to go wrong. Dr. H really wants Landon to be healthy. I can appreciate that!

So Landon could very well be a 7 lb baby, according to Dr. H's estimate. Which is pretty good for being 2 weeks early. But we shall see. :)

I don't know what else to say, other than we are beyond excited, a little nervous, and totally ready to meet our son. Hopefully I'll be able to sleep tonight!

Thank you for all of the prayers!

St. Gerard, pray for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...