"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Newborn Pictures

We actually had Landon's newborn pictures taken when he was only 6 days old, but for some reason I completely forgot to share them on here!

Despite me nursing him a good bit before the photo session, the little guy was wide awake for much of the time. And, um, a little difficult. But after awhile, our wonderful photographer (and friend), Kali, pulled out her baby whisperer skills and got him to fall asleep. The pictures still came out great though! Check out Kali's site - Kali Norton Photography & Design

Here are some of my favorites!

 Yes. WIDE AWAKE.



 This is what I mean by difficult :)
 I wasn't planning to be in any pictures (6 days postpartum? I think not), but he needed some comforting! And Kali took advantage :)



 So this is actually my baby blanket that my grandma made. Thankfully my mom kept it all these years!
Our cute little bug :)

2 comments:

  1. Tyler ThibodeauxJuly 13, 2012 at 2:28 PM

    Oh. I. Am. Melting.
    Sweet sweet boy!  BEAUTIFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...