"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Our Beach Vacation

Since I spent the time creating a photo book on Shutterfly, I figured it'd be much easier to just share it on here instead of posting individual pictures. I love to scrapbook and would love to pick up that hobby again, but heck, it would take me forever to finish these days! I've made it a goal to keep up with pictures now that Landon is here, so a photo book is the next best option. It sure helped that I had a code for a free book. :)

Here ya go! Our week in Destin...and Landon's first beach vacation!

Click here to view this photo book larger
Shutterfly photo books offer a wide range of artful designs and embellishments to choose from.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...