"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Our little cutie

I promise I didn't forget about this blog. We were in Destin all last week, so I've been catching up on housework and everything the last few days. This week I'm attempting to get into a routine, now that Landon is starting to settle into a schedule (finally!). But now he's going through a growth spurt, which of course would happen when I'm trying to get more organized. Right? Right.

Updates are coming, I promise, but I wanted to share a few pictures from this month. I'm telling you, this boy is just too cute sometimes...
 The first time he grabbed a toy!
 Marley is always close by, I tell ya


This was yesterday! 

Landon started losing his hair, is getting a little chunky, and loves to talk. Man, I love him. :)

1 comment:

  1. That smile. The cuteness! LOVE that little man!

    ReplyDelete

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...