"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Monday, October 8, 2012

4-month check-up

Can you believe this baby boy is 4 months old already? Sigh.

I totally forgot to post Landon's 4-month picture on Friday, so I'll try to upload that from our camera soon (I forgot to take one with my phone too, dangit). And actually, I never posted his 3-month picture. Oops.

Anyways. His 4-month appointment was this morning, and I bet you're wondering how much he weighs, right? 13 pounds! Oh yes. Everything else looks good too. He seriously was so happy the entire time, and then came the shots. It's been a rough day since then. Say a prayer for the little guy!

Man, we love this boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...