"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Picture time!

Now that I finally uploaded our pictures, I can share some from the events in the last post (Although I don't have any with Landon and my grandparents other than the one already posted because I forgot to take some :( Thankfully my mom remembered to take a quick one with her phone right before we left!)

Without further ado...Captain America!
 Logan made the shield with the top of a formula can. Because he's awesome and creative in ways that I am not.
 We're hoping to take a picture around Christmas with Landon's 3 cousins also dressed as Avengers. Oh yes.

We had a great time at a friend's wedding!
 This is my new favorite picture. My guys having fun :)
 And here are just some other ones I've taken lately. Landon has many ways to occupy himself these days. His mommy is thankful!
If you look closely, there is most definitely drool hanging from his mouth. Yep.
 I LOVE THIS KID.
 We're borrowing this jumperoo thingy from my brother's family, and Landon loves it - especially now that he's figured out how to jump up and down in it. It's so cute. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...