"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Play time

Landon started rolling over last week! And now that's all he does. Let the baby proofing begin...(I am so not ready for crawling yet!)

Since he's moving more, I've been laying down a blanket for Landon with a couple toys more than I have before. And I'm being reminded of why I didn't do it much the last 5 months. Marley thinks it's her play time too. Sigh.

In a couple months, I'm sure the roles will be reversed - Landon will be annoying Marley!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...