"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Yay for the holidays

We had a lovely Thanksgiving day and day after. Yep.

I almost always have clothes on this little boy, and I realized how fun (and majorly cute) it is to have him just go with a diaper for a little while. Love the chubbiness!
But eventually we had to bathe him and put some clothes on for Thanksgiving lunch. ;)
Logan's mom (AKA Landon's Noanie) took a picture of Logan in this same pot when he was a baby, so we decided to reenact it with Landon. The kid was loving it.

Teething, ahhh. Although sometimes it is cute when he tries to put everything in his mouth... :)
We made plans to decorate the tree and all Thanksgiving night, but a certain tired mother (ahem) went to bed at 8:30. So the decorating (and cleaning) commenced on Friday. Basically, Logan decorated and I cleaned (Logan is the decorator and I'm not ashamed to say it!).

Check out our awesome stockings! My cousin made them and I love them! And yes, I am totally on the ball with Christmas shopping. Yay.
All the excitement wore the little buddy out. I love these moments!
We're eagerly awaiting the start of Advent! One more week!

Since we're just going to teach Landon the story of St. Nicholas instead of having "Santa Claus" bring presents, I want to do something special on the feast of St. Nicholas. Suggestions would be appreciated. :)

1 comment:

  1. I think we are going to read a book about him and have one gift for each child. Simple but we like that!

    ReplyDelete

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...