"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Saturday, December 29, 2012

3 years later

All day yesterday I kept thinking about Levi, and I'm not even sure why. I mean, I think about him a lot, but yesterday he was just constantly on my mind. Some days are like that - I can't help but think about that whole experience in the hospital, and the difficult weeks and months that followed. It still feels like it was yesterday.

Yet here we are, 3 years later. Every year is hard, but this year I keep thinking about how I wish Landon knew his brother. Landon loves being around other kids, and I've told a few people how he should have been like our 3rd kid because he is so much happier when other kids are around. Seriously. 

That being said, though, this year is easier because we are blessed to have Levi's brother with us now. We are so, so thankful for Landon. One day we will tell him about his big brother!

On a side note, Logan and I watched the movie October Baby last night since we were given it for Christmas. We highly recommend it! It's a touching pro-life movie, and what I wasn't expecting was it to make me think about Levi. (I'm not going to ruin it and tell you why - just see the movie. :) )

Our little Levi, pray for us!

1 comment:

  1. Although it was a big and busy day on my end, I thought of you often as well.  I'm dying to see October Baby, so if it doesn't happen by the time I see you again, we'll have to plan a movie date!

    ReplyDelete

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...