"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Monday, January 21, 2013

2012 in Pictures

I'm not starting off too well this year with doing things on time. Oops.

So I started to look for pictures from 2012, and I really don't know if we took many in the first 5 months of the year. Either that, or I can't find them (other than on our phones)! But chances are we didn't take many since I was pregnant and kind of on bedrest. Needless to say, the last 7 months of the year we took PLENTY of pictures. :)

January
Although we actually found out in December, we officially announced in January that we were having a boy!
I most definitely tracked down all of my ultrasound pictures and scanned this little baby in for you. You're welcome.
I think I was around 20 weeks pregnant? Something like that.

February
This was at 22 weeks...the day I stopped working and modified bedrest begins!
Can you believe this little baby (Dominic) is now 15 months old? 
March
27 weeks
My baby shower was this month. So exhausting but it was fun to get out of the house! 

April
Our nephew William was born!

May
We made it to our goal of 34 weeks!
Chubby cheeks! His last ultrasound.

June
It's safe to say this was our favorite month last year. We had a lot going on :)
 This was right before we left for the hospital! 
 Eek! Why does this feel like yesterday and forever ago all at the same time??
Max (my godson/nephew) turned 4. HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?
My sister and her family visited so my parents had all of their grandbabies together for the very first time.

July
Landon's baptism!
We took Landon on his first weekend trip to Houston. He started smiling a lot while we were gone :)

August
I didn't take many pictures this month because of the whole breastfeeding/pumping saga.
SO TINY. Still cute, though :)
Oh, hurricane season. We evacuated to my parents' house for awhile.

September
We came home from our hurricane vacation and not long after went on our first beach vacation as a family. 
So, so much fun.
Dominic turned 1! I love my nephews, if you can't tell. :)

October
My mom, Landon, and I went to Missouri to visit my grandparents.
Costume partyyy
The parade of weddings started. (We went to 5 within a month. Craziness.)

November
Landon's first Thanksgiving! Sitting in Noanie's pot :) 
 One college roommate gets married...(definitely wore this dress to multiple weddings, oops - I don't have many nursing-friendly dresses :))

December
Another busy month!
This little boy starts to sit up by himself.
Of course there was all of the Christmas fun.
  And another college roommate gets married! On Levi's special day too. :)

Whew. What a year.

1 comment:

  1. You had a good year!  Of course, my favorite photo is the last one.  ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...