"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Monday, January 7, 2013

Our Christmas

I know the Christmas season ended this weekend but I'm still going to share what we've been up to! It was a very busy but fun Christmas! Having a baby during the holidays is exhausting but totally worth it :)

I took over 200 pictures in the last couple weeks but I will spare you all from that. ;) Here are the highlights (well, really only from the week of Christmas)!

 We went to Celebration in the Oaks in New Orleans with some friends. Logan and I took a picture here when we were dating many years ago...I need to go find that picture! Haha.
 I love my guys!
 This was at the Christmas party we have with our friends. So many little kids and babies!
 Christmas Eve at my parents' house
 Wearing his 1st Christmas onesie :)
 Landon and his cousins on Christmas
My family after mass...I think this is the first time we all made it into one picture since the babies were born! So thankful we had 5 days of craziness together ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...