"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Thursday, January 3, 2013

What a difference 6 months can make

I had big plans to have a "2012 in Pictures" post to recap the year (like I did for 2011). And wellll, it's been a crazy couple of weeks with Christmas gatherings, going out-of-town to my parents' house, going to an out-of-town wedding, and then New Year's activities. Yesterday, Logan and I got a little ambitious and started organizing things and going through our closets, so I'm just now getting to uploading pictures. And my, did I take a lot!

Today, though, I'm just going to remind you of these two little guys back in June...
Landon was 3 weeks old and William (my twin sister's baby) was a little over 2 months old.

Needless to say, they're looking mighty different these days! :)





It was so fun watching them play together! I think they enjoyed having a playmate for a few days. :)

More pictures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...