"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Thursday, February 14, 2013

A frugal Valentine...my favorite!

I feel like I should have posted some sort of Lenten reflection or something but somehow yesterday flew by. So maybe I'll do something of the sorts next week...

Today, however, I wanted to share how Valentine's Day doesn't have to cost much money. This is what I woke up to:



Each animal had a little pun/poem in front of it, and as I went around the table, it told the story of our relationship. Logan is definitely the creative one in our marriage. :)



And this super cute valentine only cost Logan $3 (the chocolate)! Most of the stuffed animals were from Mardi Gras parades, one we already had, the reindeer is a Christmas decoration, and he's been using the fake rose petals for years (such a romantic).

I thought I was actually a little creative with my valentine this year (only spend $1!), yet Logan always manages to blow mine away. Gotta love him!

St. Valentine, pray for us!

P.S. Ya'll remember what happened a year ago today??

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful!!! So thoughtful! Hoping life is great!

    ReplyDelete

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...