"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Friday, February 1, 2013

Our little explorer

I know I posted pictures today already, but....I just uploaded our camera pictures from the month of January and had to share some of them - it's obvious that Landon is starting to get into more things! So fun. :) I'm enjoying this time when he's just crawling because I know once he starts walking, things get crazy...


 Yeah, we took the bassinet out of his pack'n'play after this. Ha!
 All day. Every day.



 WATER EVERYWHERE. I told you he loves bath time ;)
He was really frustrated that he couldn't climb this step!

Ok, and I have to share these next ones because they're SO CUTE! I may be biased.





 Eating some peas while waiting on the parade

 Seriously. This boy.


My new favorite picture of my guys :)

I love my family. January was a rough month, but we made it! God is good great.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...