"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Friday, February 22, 2013

Photo Friday: dog is baby's best friend





The doggies love him (we did not get a second dog, we were watching my parents')

I hope this means he will love books like his mommy (as opposed to his daddy, who does not like to read) :)



Ahh. I love him.



He LOVES food.

They look out the windows all.the.time.

I can just see it now...Landon will sneak his food to Marley one day. Oh boy.

1 comment:

  1. That reminds me of my niece and my beloved dog! They grew up together and they are of the same age also! I love to see them running, playing and messing around, just like siblings! I’m proud to say that the three of us are inseparable!  

    ReplyDelete

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...