"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

March madness

I don't know how, but March is turning out to be quite a busy month. So that's why the last 2 posts have just been pictures!

Thankfully, despite the busy time, our Lenten season has been rather fruitful. Really. I'm hoping to spend more time blogging soon since my heart and mind has been overwhelmed these days. We all know how I like to share my crazy thoughts sometimes. ;)

But for now I'm still tackling a pretty long to-do list. Maybe tomorrow, though, I'll finally publish my last cloth diapering post. (I didn't forget!)

I just have to add that Landon has now been napping for an hour. Which NEVER HAPPENS. He likes those 30-minute power naps usually. Praise God for some mommy time!

And now I'll stop rambling about nothing. :)

"Remember not the events of the past, the things of long ago consider not; see, I am doing something new! Now it springs forth, do you not perceive it?" -Isaiah 43:18-19a

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...