"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Friday, March 8, 2013

Photo Friday: let's see what Landon can get into



Don't let this sleeping baby fool you!

Or this well-dressed baby ;)

Why yes, go ahead and pull down the kleenex box and start taking them out one by one

I don't need my to-do list anyway! (I actually do because my memory sucks but oh well)

Marley's dog treats are in that can...I know she was hoping Landon would give her some

Just another day at the window

I love my babies!

"I'll fold the socks, Mommy!"

Trying to climb out of the bathtub already. Yikes.

Little teething boy likes a cold banana. Too bad I can't get that thing clean again!

Fun with food :) (well, I wasn't planning on a messy dinner but somebody likes to grab the spoon from me)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...