"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Friday, March 1, 2013

Photo Friday: sippy cups and finger foods, oh my







This is what I wake up to every morning. So blessed.

Yep.

Sloooowly introducing a sippy cup. This is the first time he actually figured out how to drink from it.



We got this cute hand-me-down chair from some friends and Landon loves it!

All day, every day.

It's hard to tell, but this has Jesus's face on it. That's my boy ;)

He was way more excited about grocery shopping than me!

Playing with a soccer ball. Once again - that's my boy ;)

Finger foods, yayyy. (It keeps him occupied!)

2 comments:

  1. I love...
    1 - that Landon is just the PERFECT combination of both you and Logan in looks.
    2 - that you have a step stool in your kitchen - I use one too!
    3 - reading your blogs and seeing pictures of your little family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's funny to hear people's opinion on who Landon looks like - a lot of people lately are saying he's a good mix of both of us! love it.

    i think you should blog about your newlywed life :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...