"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Family Day

Life has been crazy lately (and I know it seems like I've been saying that a lot lately but it's true!) so we needed some family time! And that's what we did today. :)

First we went to this store I've been wanting to go to for awhile, and I managed to not buy anything. Go me! Then it was off to City Park for a picnic.




 Aaaaand this is my new favorite picture of all of us. Love love.
 Landon loves outside if you can't tell :)

Soooo we weren't planning on spending any money today, BUT we just so happened to have our picnic within walking distance of the New Orleans Museum of Art (we didn't plan that)....where they currently have an exhibit on Pope John Paul II. And while we almost didn't go because it cost $15 per adult, I'm glad we did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...