"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Growing boy: 12 months

I take back what I said about the Blogger app because they seemed to have fixed the blurry picture nonsense with the recent upgrade. Woo! Perfect timing. 

And ohmygosh how has it been a year?? This past month it was like Landon suddenly decided to be a big boy...he started signing back (FINALLY) and he started walking. We started sign language when he was 6 months old, and while he signed "more" quite awhile ago, he finally figured out that signing other words was much better than throwing tantrums. Whew. He doesn't always get the signs right but at least I know he's acknowledging what I'm saying. 

And this whole walking thing...he is getting the hang of it much too quickly!

Ok, ok, enough blabbering from his mommy, here are his monthly pictures :)




Happy birthday, Landon! We love you!

1 comment:

  1. The Blogger app has been bad to me this week! For some reason, it won't save my drafts or even post whenever I ask it to. Grr.

    ReplyDelete

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...