"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Friday, July 12, 2013

Photo Friday: out-of-town edition

I was at my parents' house with Landon for most of the week, and I'm home now and catching up on things ...which explains the somewhat late posting.
Love love love
Birthday party fun
Max was showing off his new swimming skills
Landon was showing off his piano skills (not really)
Landon has his own set of keys so he doesn't have to take Mommy's
Poor Marley
I know this is blurry but I had to show you him walking around the house "reading"





Maggie was the lucky dog of Landon's affections this week
Helping Mimi with her exercises (post knee-surgery)
Yeah, I think another tooth is coming...hence the drool

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...