"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Friday, August 30, 2013

Photo Friday: I take too many pictures


That's my boy! :) Got those dribbling skills already
This is my cousin who I remember being born so it really blows my mind that he's EIGHTEEN YEARS OLD


Yeah. I can count on my hand the number of times this has happened.
Mr. Independent won't let Mommy feed him yogurt anymore. Gotta pick my battles, I suppose...


Look at this little cutie! One of Landon's friends :)

Like I said...Mr. Independent

After I changed Landon's diaper, I left the room to put the diaper in the laundry room, and I came back to this. He had found the remote, turned on the TV, and was lounging in his chair. Like father, like son?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...