"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Friday, August 9, 2013

Photo Friday: lots of food and lots of smiles

I barely took any pictures this week (I'm still recovering from our trip....), so I'm including the ones from last week that I never posted!
Landon can slide out of our bed now, and this particular time he stopped midway and "got stuck"
This was the beginning of him smiling for pictures
That little booger just grabbed one of our crawfish quesadillas and went to town

Landon and I shared a footlong on our road trip and he was totally eating it like a big boy
Goober!
....chocolate chip pancakes. I don't think he liked them. ;)
The boys I babysit decided to wrap up Marley with the blanket. My poor girl.
Landon was loving on her, at least! His BFF ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...