"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Saturday, September 7, 2013

7 Quick Takes (vol.8)




Landon doesn't have an ear infection...just a little fluid in one ear. So that's good. It's just a little frustrating to think how he was sleeping SO WELL, and a darn cold had to come and mess it all up. Sigh. (I know things could be worse. Just saying.)
Go read this post. It was my favorite for the week! I totally do selfish things like all the time so it was a good eye-opener for me.
Someone asked me yesterday what I've been up to lately and all I could say was "uhhhhh." I feel like I'm always doing something yet nothing all at the same time. Is that weird? Am I crazy?
I totally have baby fever. In case you were wondering after my rambling post about my reproductive system. But I'm still totally fine with whatever. In case you were wondering.
I don't usually spend much time on Pinterest unless I'm looking for a specific idea, but I recently came across this pin about using your Kitchen Aid stand mixer to shred chicken. And I think it's going to change my life.

Okay, so maybe I'm exaggerating, but seriously! I love my stand mixer for so many reasons and now I can also use it to shred chicken! Mind blowing.
Sorry if these are the lamest (and shortest) 7 takes ever. That's what happens when my son does not nap well alllll week long and my brain is not working. Good thing a vacation is in our near future. :) Thank you, Jesus!
Oh yeah! I know fall is crazy but it's just so much fun because of football. :)

For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...