"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Monday, September 23, 2013

Oh, beach vacation, how I loved thee

I kind of forgot about posting about our beach vacation...oops. I'm telling you, if I don't write something down these days, it just doesn't get done! Please tell me I'm not alone in this...

So anyway! We went to Gulf Shores with 5 other families and it was a lot of fun. 12 adults and 13 kids in a 6-bedroom house. Craziness? Of course. Would we do it again? Absolutely!

We were 2 blocks from the beach, there was a pool in the backyard, and I was living with 5 good friends and their families. God is good, my friends. God is good.

Making birthday cards for the Blessed Mother
 Max did a great job creating a cross out of crosses on his card (on the red paper). Love my godson!

 Our 2nd beach vacation!


......let me just flashback for a minute.....
Our 1st beach vacation! Landon's just a little bigger ;)

.....okay, back to this year!




We are going to steal Rosalie and take her home one day! (Kidding. But she sure is cute!)
Ohhhh these two
My beautiful friends :)



I love this kid.
 Oh, those 1-year olds...love them!
Mohawk, baby!
 It still blows my mind that Max was able to drive one of these! He loved it.
Landon wasn't too sure about the carousel...

Thankful for friends, family, and fun vacation! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...