"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Friday, September 13, 2013

Photo Friday: beach edition

He's actually getting much better at feeding himself with a fork...but sometimes it's just easier to use your hands ;) mmmm chili

We went on a little vacation with some friends and had a lot of fun! I took most pictures with my camera (will share some soon!) so these are the few I had on my phone...
At the beach! Landon loved it. 

My guys :)
It doesn't matter where we are - Landon WILL find a remote. Even in a house with 12 adults and 13 kids.  
Pool in the backyard!
Logan wanted Landon to rock the mohawk one night. How nice. 

More pictures to come of our beach trip! Since you know I like to bore you with that kind of thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...