"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Friday, September 20, 2013

Photo Friday: I'm slacking on the pictures

I ran out of room on my phone AGAIN so most of these are from the weekend. 
 Not sure how Marley feels about Landon invading her space...
 Luau time! (AKA birthday party)
 Landon with one of the birthday girls (possibly his future girlfriend)!
 Ninja turtle on the loose!
 Movie time...I'm not a big fan of TV (especially with kids) but MAN am I glad he finally sits and watches for a little bit.
His way of telling me he's ready for a nap...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...