"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Photo Friday: Saturday edition

 Having fun at another birthday party
 ....and yet another birthday party. Watch out!
 Logan got this boy loving the ninja turtle theme song. Sigh. (But Landon sure does look happy, doesn't he?)
 Cheeseball
 I don't know what it is about those darn keys! He is always asking for them! Guess he got tired of me saying no....

 He will never be too big for this. NEVER.
Blurry yes but I love it!
Logan took the last few of these pictures. He obviously has better skills than I do.
That face...

I really don't think he ever naps in his crib when I'm at work
Batter up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...