"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Fall is my favorite

I love fall! Really, it's my fave fave favorite. For our last Family Day (and we call it by name since it's reallllly important these days now that Logan works 6 days a week), we went a pumpkin patch. It's probably the coolest pumpkin patch ever and Landon loved it! We brought Peanut a couple years ago and had a lot of fun, so we couldn't wait to bring Landon :)

Oh, and this is like a million pictures. Just warning you! ;)
 He didn't know where we were going, but he was excited!
 And he's obsessed with pulling the wagon around




 Yep, just had to help with the wagon





 Trying to pick out the best pumpkin!
 ....the winner!


 See ya later, buddy.
 I hope I remember to take pictures in front of this thing in future years.
 I think the jumping pillow was one of his favorite things
 And of course Daddy had to outdo Mommy ;)
 Love my boys!
 Not to brag, but I'm the master of self-timer photos :)
 I love this one!

The tunnel slide was his other favorite!

 He even went down himself!
 Self-timer whaaaaat



 Landon is a boy which means anything and everything is a weapon. Roar! (That's what he said)
So much fun. 'Til next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...