"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Friday, November 22, 2013

Photo Friday: big brother edition

Sooo I don't know what I've been doing all week because I definitely have not been taking pictures. Hopefully next week I'll be better!


He wore this to a play date on Wednesday to announce the big news to our friends! So fun.
Logan totally wrote on this onesie with a sharpie. Because that's how we roll.

Marley knew I was pregnant before we did, apparently, because she has been allll up in my business lately. Honestly, that was the first thing that made me think I could be pregnant - Marley wouldn't leave me alone. Funny how dogs just know sometimes!

St. Cecilia, pray for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...