"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Friday, November 1, 2013

Photo Friday: boys, dogs, and date night


We are outside almost every day now with the beautiful weather and it realllllly makes me wish it was like this year-round


The Buddy Walk!
I honestly think he liked holding the ice cream cone more than he actually liked eating it

I wish this one wasn't blurry!! Poor Marley.
I'm so glad these boys play well together



Landon LOVES his cousins
Good book choice, Landon.
Landon is always happy in these pictures and Marley's all like LEAVE ME ALONE
For our date night, Logan surprised me by taking me to the season opener of the New Orleans Pelicans. Good thing I'm a sports fan ;)
I love this city :)

His new favorite thing to do is climb on our TALL kitchen chairs and play with whatever is on the table. And yes, he is drawing on a photo of us. Silly, silly boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...