"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Friday, November 29, 2013

Photo Friday: Thanksgiving edition


While I was loading up the car, he climbed in the passenger side and crawled into the drivers seat. Not for another 15 years, buddy.
Silly, silly boy.

Poor baby was not feeling good. Love the cuddles, though.
Poor Marley. Dominic was saying "cheese" but I didn't get his whole head in the picture. Oops.

Fun with the cousins

Car ride to my parents' house!
Pops just had to take over when I started cutting Landon's hair

Landon stayed in his pajamas all day for Thanksgiving. Just saying. (And of course they just so happen to be the same pajamas he wore all day Monday. That's ok. I washed them, promise!)
Love his face in this one. He must love his momma or something ;)

Love my babies! Max took this one :)

Aaaaand Landon fell asleep before we could put some new pajamas on him. Oh well. Happy Thanksgiving! :)

2 comments:

  1. Little boy smiles are the most adorable there are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! I'd been wondering where ya'll stood with this at the moment, but now I get it. We have talked about the possibility of fostering later on. You'll be the first person we turn to if we ever go that route!

    ReplyDelete

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...