"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Friday, December 20, 2013

Photo Friday: Landon and Marley, best buds


I bundled him up all nice and cute last Friday just to realize it was no longer cold outside. Awesome.
These two...


This big baby made her way onto my lap when I was playing with Landon. She knows she's getting dethroned again.

We were watching a movie and little guy couldn't hang.

Logan rigged up a nice "gate" around our tree. (Totally know Landon's pajamas don't match. And that it's not morning in this picture. That's how we roll these days.)
Can I just say I love the moments where he sits and plays with a toy for like 10 minutes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...