"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Sunday, January 5, 2014

2013 in Pictures

I'm totally on my game this year with a recap of pictures! There are a lot. You've been warned. And I even linked back to previous posts in case you're really bored and want to read them again. ;)

January

 Wow, this feels like forever ago!
Landon was starting to pull up on everything
Landon's first Mardi Gras parade!

February
 Superbowl
 More Mardi Gras fun
This is where their friendship began...Landon was clearly more excited than Marley.

March



 9 church walk on Good Friday
Easter!

April

 Standing up by himself!

 I forgot what it was like to be able to strap him in a chair and he be content ;)




May
 Love that face!
 A family day in the city

 Visiting Mimi and Pops for Memorial Day weekend


June

 This must have been the beginning of his goofiness ;)
 Landon's 1st birthday!




July


 This is one of my favorite pictures of him, drool and all

My annual birthday dinner at the Melting Pot! Not so sure we'll get to keep up the tradition next year with this new baby due around then...

August

 My sisters! At our cousin's wedding in Kansas City
Mimi & Pops with their grandsons
 A couple of little ladies will be joining these boys soon! Really soon!




September
Gender reveal...two girls! 
 Our 2nd beach trip with Landon!

 some of my BF's....and I love that half of us in this picture (at least!) are having babies in 2014

Landon's first train ride!

October

 Rehearsal dinner for a friend's wedding
 The wedding night (my hubby is a good-looking groomsman!)
 ....the next day. At another wedding.


Cousin love

November

The cousin Landon hardly ever gets to see (MOVE BACK, JESS)

Family reunion with my dad's side of the family 
My parents with their kids and grandkids (crazy to think we're adding 3 babies this year!)
Twins shower (I was totally pregnant here but didn't know it!)
We found out we're expecting a baby!
Sorry, I know half of them don't even have their eyes open in this picture but it's the only one I have. Thanksgiving at my parents!
Make yourself comfortable, Landon.

December


This kid loves bath time
Christmas Eve!
Christmas Day!

Logan worked on New Year's Eve, and Landon slept at Noanie and Paw Paw's, so no pictures from that. All in all, it was a fun and blessed year!

1 comment:

  1. It's incredible to watch the healing process that has occurred here. Still, December 29th will always be significant in your life, and that is A-OKAY!

    ReplyDelete

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...