"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Friday, January 17, 2014

Photo Friday: big boy


We were heading to church and about to walk downstairs to get his shoes, and suddenly he goes back into our room and comes out with my shoes on his feet. Nice.
Like father, like son
He loves Daniel Tiger. And can somebody else please tell Logan that those clothes don't match? (He dressed Landon that day)
Story time
I went to the bathroom and came back to this big boy in my spot on the futon….trying to watch some TV
This dog. I swear both she and Landon have to be on top of me when laying down. Gotta protect the baby in utero, perhaps?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...