"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Photo Friday/Saturday: thank goodness for fun toys

Sorry, didn't post yesterday because of our baby update.
Someone was tired
This is a common occurrence around here. Not gonna lie, I love it (except when I have to use the bathroom!) :)
Landon loves his stacking cups

I'm loving how he sits with a toy for 10 minutes now. Sometimes much longer! Yeah buddy.
We were given this cute hand-me down robe and I just can't handle the cuteness
Landon found Daddy's slippers and had to wear them
Another favorite of his right now is puzzles!

2 comments:

  1. This would be a great opportunity to tackle your book! (Though, I am not sure how one would do that with a toddler running around...bless you.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great goals! Sometimes it is the most basic ones that are hardest to tackle.

    ReplyDelete

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...