"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Five Favorites (vol.1)

Linking up with Hallie for the first time! And also day 3 of 7 Posts in 7 Days.

1. Assunta diapers
Landon wearing a tuckable diaper cover. Orange with soccer balls…my favorite!
I reallllly wish I knew about Assunta when I first started cloth diapering, because they are my favorite! They're cute and totally affordable. I've tried many diapers and although I do like other brands as well, I have to say Assunta diapers win the prize. Hands down.

Although I've tried all the pocket diapers they offer and love them, I'm currently loving the diaper covers and bamboo fleece inserts (which I use as prefolds). I want some of the tiny covers for Baby Chase!


2. Costco

Okay, so maybe I shouldn't put this as a a favorite because they took almost all of our grocery money for February….but I love this place. Logan usually stops on his way home from work so I've only been a couple times, but it really has been great for us in this current state of life. They have healthier options for snacks, especially for Landon, as well as decent convenience foods (which I normally do not rely on but we are in survival mode here). Service is great, samples are yummy, and stocking up is how we manage to keep food in the house.


3. Little/Big brother shirts

One of my friends gave us the little brother onesie for Chase, and when I found the matching big brother shirt for sale online, I was like OH MY GOODNESS YES. It makes me nervous to think that there's a possibility we might not be able to use them (I know, I need to think positive), but at least they're cute!


4. Nalgene water bottle


In my attempt to drink lots and lots of water, I ordered one of these babies after a recommendation from a friend. I've only had it a day….but it definitely makes it easier to keep track of my water intake. Pregnancy brain, ya know? Gotta keep those Braxton Hicks contractions at bay.


5. Baptisms/my nieces/cute babies in general

My adorable nieces were baptized over the weekend! And seriously, I love them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...