"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Friday, March 21, 2014

Photo Friday: it's finally spring time


They were really excited about Daddy making blueberry pancakes.

I leave the house for a little while (greatly needed, by the way) and this is my welcoming committee.
We went to a birthday party that was on a parade route for a St. Patrick's Day parade. Didn't stay long (for the parade part), but it was kind of fun (I don't know how I've never been to a parade for St. Patrick's Day until now!)
Landon was helping me set up some free samples I got that I was sharing with friends who were coming over for a play date. He loves to help.
….and then he started doing this. Nice, Landon.
He started laying on his belly to play (and watch movies even) and I think it's pretty cute ;)
Walking to the mailbox is usually our excitement for the day, and I made the mistake of letting Landon walk himself instead of holding him (the kid is getting heavy for this big belly). So of course he refused to go back inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...