"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Friday, March 7, 2014

Photo Friday: Mardi Gras and Lent edition


Landon had a lot of fun at playgroup last week. King cake, yummy!
He was so excited about going to a parade! And Logan made the bucket, not me. But anyone who knows him won't be surprised at that ;)
Waiting for the parade!

They missed their daddy after a long week of work
How we spent our Mardi Gras Day since it rained all.day.long. It was Logan's first off day in 10 days so we were lazy lazy lazy.
Landon actually spend a good bit of time putting the stickers on the paper over and over. And I only spent a penny on the stickers way back when (seriously! a penny!) so it was perfect. We need more stickers.

Progression of Landon's [extremely late] nap…step 1, cuddle with Marley
Step 2, smother Marley
Step 3, get abandoned by Marley but still stay asleep. Whew.


He took the picture (of Jesus and Mary, oops) out of the frame and decided to take their place
Landon has started climbing in my lap this week and I don't think he realizes that will not be possible soon because of the growing belly. It sure is sweet, though :)
I could watch this boy nap all day. Maybe because it doesn't happen as much as I would like ;)
It's not too often that Marley and I can cuddle because Landon gets jealous and has to join us…which he did here as soon as he realized he was left out!


2 comments:

  1. I'm ALL about the water bottle ('course, my preference is not with a nalgene but that's neither here nor there). I'm never without one, and usually Alex isn't either. One of these days, I may try the Five Favorites thing too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree - it can totally be weird to share what we are doing for Lent. Everyone is at very different places in their journey and what works for one person won't work for another. What matters is how we are successful in our respective Lenten journeys.

    ReplyDelete

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...