"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Sorry for the crazy talk

Well. I was on a roll there for awhile with the 7 Posts in 7 Days link-up and then…my brain went on vacation. Or maybe I've been too engrossed in reading the Hunger Games trilogy. *hangs head in shame*

To be honest, I've been somewhat of a mess the last few days. On Friday, I had my lowest lowest lowest point ever during this pregnancy. Everything just hit me at once - concerns about Chase, a crazy messy house, frustrations about not being able to do anything, Landon's lack of naps, Logan's crazy work schedule, medical bills, you name it. I've had my share of emotional moments the last few months but this one was definitely the hardest.

And I don't know really what else to say about that other than we really, really appreciate the prayers and encouragement (via comments, texts, etc.). Seriously. Thank you all so much.

And ohmygoodness Logan and I are going on a marriage retreat next weekend! It is so, so needed and is coming at the perfect time

I feel like I had a point to this post when I first started typing but now I'm all like jakldfjadhfklsadjfl. So.

Some good things? I'm feeling Chase kick more often - still not as much as Landon (from what I remember), but it's reassuring. One night, Chase was going crazy right before we went to bed so Logan got to feel him kicking a lot for the first time. So fun.

I'm also getting a little more creative with keeping Landon occupied. Of course, I can't think of things we've done at the moment because WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING TO MY BRAIN? But yeah. We're trying to rely less on the TV. Some days are easier than others.

Okay, enough crazy talk. Thanks for listening. ;)

"The Lord is my shepherd; there is nothing I lack." - Psalm 23:1

1 comment:

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...