"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Friday, April 11, 2014

Photo Friday: best friends forever

Most of these are of Landon and Marley. I feel like I should apologize in advance. (But seriously, they're so cute together!)


They've been napping together quite often these days. So funny.
I love my babies so much!

I think I could create a book now with pictures of the two of them

I changed his diaper and he just stayed there. Fine with me, a momma's gotta eat breakfast in peace sometimes!
And this one WOULD NOT STOP BARKING at the men working on our street. So I put her in "jail" (aka the stairs)
My friend (Hi C!) and I went to this lovely closed-in park that was completely shaded and the weather was beautiful and Landon had a blast and we need to go there more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...