"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Friday, April 4, 2014

Photo Friday: fun fun and more fun


I love these babies! My nieces and my cousin's little boy. Born a day apart!
Cheeeeese
Logan and Landon did a 5K for a fundraiser. Meanwhile, I parked myself in a chair. And ate yummy food.
And this was Landon when they got back
Birthday party fun


I don't know if he was reading to Marley, but she doesn't seem too interested...
This kid was sitting at a table at our weekly playgroup just coloring away quietly by himself. And I just don't understand why he doesn't do this at home!
Landon fell asleep on the futon and woke up at one point...he fell on Marley and went back to sleep. Marley looked at me like uhhhhh help?
So she got up but Landon stayed asleep. Whew. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...