"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Our week in pictures: thankful for family and friends




These two and their cuteness!

Landon has started "reading" to himself more lately
Helping Mimi with the cleaning
Hungry, Landon?
He just looooves his baby cousins. Makes me excited to see him with Chase :)
31 weeks!
Building a block tower is one of his favorite things right now
I walk into the kitchen the other night to find Logan making biscuits…from scratch. [insert shocked face here]
Two friends visited Landon and me one morning, and they played with Landon while I sat and drank my coffee (and water, of course). Thanks ladies!
He loves to help in the kitchen. A little too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...