"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Week 28: 3rd trimester, baby!


Oh, how happy Logan and I are to have made it to the 3rd trimester. He was able to meet me at my appointment after work, and we got to see this little guy's face:
Hi Chase! You look like your brother Landon already! All 2 lbs 14 oz of you. 

So, good news today! My fluid level is better (although I think it's still a tad bit high?), and my cervix looks the same. And that is pretty much the best news we could have gotten. So thank you, thank you, thank you for the prayers!
This post wouldn't be complete without a poor quality cell phone picture of my 28-week belly. You're welcome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...