"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Thursday, June 12, 2014

34 weeks pregnant! 5 years of marriage!

Today is a good day. First off, I'm 34 weeks pregnant! Which is a big deal. It was Dr. H's goal, and if for some reason I go into labor, taking my cerclage out early is now an option, I think.
I'm definitely as big (if not bigger) as I was the day I delivered Landon at 38 weeks. Craziness.
Landon has never been to the zoo, and I told Logan a looooong time ago that I wanted to go once I was 34 weeks along, assuming my cervix was okay. And it is. So we went today! Which was perfect since it's also our anniversary and Logan was off work. (Don't worry, I sat A LOT. And I barely had any contractions. Hollerrrr.) More pictures from the zoo will come another day, of course.

Secondly, Logan and I are celebrating 5 crazy wonderful years of marriage! It's definitely been a wild ride but I wouldn't trade it for anything. 
I'll spare you from any more old pictures today. You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...