"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Friday, August 1, 2014

7 Quick Takes (vol.14)



One of my good friends bought me this when Chase was born and I LOVE IT. I'm not paid to say this, and I don't even know the gal who runs it, but my necklace is from this Etsy shop. Cute stuff!
Logan and I busted out the Scrabble game the other day in an attempt to limit our TV watching. Logan won (yes, I'll admit it), BUT I spent the entire game with mostly vowels. Not cool, Scrabble. Not cool.
Yep. Pretty much.
Logan got me this for my birthday! (Well, he ordered it for free through a rewards program. That's how we roll.)

 It's one of my favorite shows. I think I should have lived during that time period. Just saying.
I used to implement several of FlyLady's principles into my daily routine, but pregnancy messed that up. So this week I started just making sure the kitchen sink was empty and clean. And let me just say that it really motivates me in other areas! The sink is clean? Why sure, I can tackle the 6 loads of laundry now! ;)
What I'm currently reading: Crystal Paine's Say Goodbye to Survival Mode. I had my eye on it for awhile, and I'm glad, because I was able to buy it when it was on sale for $3! It's got some good tips in it - like focusing on good habits that will spill over into other areas. Example: keep your sink clean…then you'll be motivated to clean the rest of your house (see previous take). At least that's how it works for me!
And what kind of post would this be without a picture of a sleeping newborn?


And here is a toddler who is not sleeping. He loves cupcakes. (He calls them "cook". Whatev.)

For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...