"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Our week in pictures: cowabunga

It's been one of those weeks…no time for blogging. Let the pictures commence.
What had happened was...I changed his cloth diaper to a disposable and then went to change Chase's diaper. I suddenly hear Landon calling me and saying "down" over and over. His shorts fell down and he didn't know what to do! So funny. (Cloth diapers fill out the booty much more than disposables)
My aunt and cousin were in New Orleans for the weekend so they brought us dinner and came bearing fun gifts for the boys! 
Dominic and Landon talk to each other all the time and nobody else understands them. So having silly masks on made it pretty hilarious.
Cowabunga dude!
I'm so glad Landon started napping again (not everyday by any means but I'll take what I can get)
This dude right here
Love me a burrito baby
Close up!
Chase's face is funny..."save me, Mom!"
I bought a groupon for a bounce house and was really excited about bringing Landon (we brought Peanut back in the day and he loved it!)..but of course he didn't get in any of the inflatables. Not once. Oh well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...