"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Our week in pictures: love our boys!

I know, I know. More pictures. I'm trying to write something more substantial buuuut it might just be about how crazy life is (still) and how I CANNOT WAIT until our vacation coming up!

Always so serious
Landon started to treat Raphael as his baby (I was feeding Chase and he decided to copy)


Better pictures from Soccer Tots!
Landon loves it
Relaxing all cool



Watch out  ladies, Chase is catching up!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...