"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Our week in pictures: beach edition


Beach babies!
Landon always wants to hold Chase and sometimes Chase isn't feeling it
Someone partied too hard
I love love love when Chase smiles at Landon
My big man! He knows he's cute.

Flying the kite with Daddy
I think one of my favorite parts of the early months is when babies start smiling. Melts my heart. (And look at that hair!!)

Seriously. The hair. (I love it, not gonna lie)
Welcome to the church, Mary! Proud godmother right there :)
:)

2 comments:

  1. This is really just too much cuteness! I can't wait to hear how the auction goes in a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I'm so jealous that you have such a great group of people to vacation with. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...